▪ On the Role of Heterojunctions of Core-shell Heterostructures in Gas Sensing, Humboldt, Raza Post-deposition annealing and interfacial atomic layer deposition buffer layers of Sb2Se3/CdS stacks for reduced interface recombination and increased open-circuit voltages, Luxumbourg-Nuremburg, Weiss.
▪ Long-life silicon anodes by conformal molecular-deposited polyurea interface for lithium ion batteries, UWO, Mu Practically applicable water oxidation electrodes from 3D-printed Ti6Al4V scaffolds with surface nanostructuration and iridium catalyst coating, Erlangen-Nuremburg, Hofer.
▪ Encapsulation and Outdoor Testing of Perovskite Solar Cells Comparing Industrially Relevant Process with a Simplified Lab Procedure,Helmholtz Berlin, Khenkin.
▪ Post-deposition annealing and interfacial ALD buffer layers of Sb2Se3/CdS stacks for reduced interface recombination and increased open-circuit voltages,Luxembourg Erlangen, Bachmann Orientation of BINOL Grafted onto TiO2, Northwestern University, Stair
▪ Nano-optical designs enhance monolithic perovskite Si tandem solar cells, Potsdam Berlin, Becker Improved charge balance in green perovskite LEDs with ALD Al2O3, Princeton University, Rand
▪ Monolayer support control demonstrates metal-support interactions in heterogeneous catalysts, Stanford University, Goodman Atomic layer deposition coated polymer films with enhanced high-temperature dielectric strength suitable for film capacitors, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Tan
▪ Atomic layer deposited aluminum oxynitride coating for high-performance Si anode in lithium-ion batteries, UBC, Zhu High-Performance Potassium-Tellurium Batteries Stabilized by Interface Engineering, UBC, Liu
▪ Electrocatalytic surface nanoionics with strained interfaced and colossal conductivity for enhancing durability and performance of solid oxide fuel cell, Journal of Power Sources, WVU, Song
▪ Spray-Drying and Atomic Layer Deposition: Complementary Tools toward Fully Orthogonal Control of Bulk Composition and Surface Identity of Multifunctional Supraparticles, Erlangen-Nuremburg, Müssig
▪ Erlangen-Nuremburg, A Self-Ordered Nanostructured Transparent Electrode of High Structural Quality ...,
Döhler et al，Small.
▪ Humboldt, On the plasmon-assisted detection of a 1585 cm−1 mode in the 532 nm Raman spectra ..., Santangelo
et al, Applied Physics Letters.
▪ Technion, Fast and Deterministic Fabrication of Sub‑5Nanometer Solid-State ..., Zvuloni et al, ACS Nano.
▪ Universidad SEK, ZnO nucleation into tritianate nanotubes by ALD equipment techniques ..., Moreno et al, Scientifc
▪ Boston University, Plasma Enhanced ALD of Plasmonic TiN Ultrathin Films, Yang et al, Materials.
▪ Stanford, Synthesis of a Hybrid Nanostructure of ZnO Decorated MoS2 by ALD, Bent et al, ACS Nano.
▪ UBC, Highly Stable Zn Metal Anode Enabled by ALD Al2O3 for Aqueous Zinc-ion Batteries, Liu et al, Journal of
Materials Chemistry A.
▪ MST, XPS characterization of Al2O3 ZnO ultrathin films grown by atomic layer deposition, Ferguson et al, Surf.
▪ USTC, Uncovering near-free platinum single-atom dynamics during electrochemical hydrogen evolution reaction,
Yao et al, Nature Communications.
▪ USTC, Quasi Pd1 Ni single atom surface alloy catalyst enables hydrogenation of nitriles to secondary amines, Wang et al，Nature Communications.
▪ USTC, Atomically dispersed platinum supported on curved carbon supports for efficient electrocatalytic hydrogen,
Song et al, Nature Energy.
▪ USTC, Highly Active and Stable Metal Single-Atom Catalysts Achieved by Strong Electronic Metal-Support Interactions, Lu et al, J. Am. Chem. Soc.
▪ UofSC, Space-Efficient SnO2 for BiVO4 Architectures for Photoassisted Water Splitting, Stefik et al, ChemSus-
▪ MIT, Soft nanocomposite electroadhesives for digital micro-nanotransfer printing, Hart et al, Sci. Adv.
▪ Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin, Highly Efficient Monolithic perovskite Silicon Tandem Solar Cells, Albrecht et al，
Sustainable Energy Fuels.
▪ TSU, Low temperature atomic layer deposition of zirconium oxide for inkjet printed transistor applications,
Chen et al, RSC Adv.
▪ USTC, Atomically dispersed iron hydroxide anchored on Pt for preferential oxidation of CO in H2, Lu et al,